This is a write-up of a practice game of Oathmark I played against myself. It was a 550-point game using the 'Pitched Battle' scenario.
The terrain was arranged with a river across most of the battlefield, with a small bridge across. I decided that a unit was considered on the bridge if its officer was on the bridge, and that the bridge counted as light cover for shooting. There was also a forest at the end of the river, and a ruined encampment at the far end of the battlefield. Finally, there were a few walls and a small building dotted around the battlefield.
The Orcs & Goblins (Captain Grimshank's Forces):
- Captain Grimshank - Orc Captain
- Grimshank's Lads - 14 Orc Soldiers
- Da Choppas - 5 Orc Linebreakers
- Nippy - Goblin Spellcaster 1; knows Rain of Knives
- Nippy's Mates - 5 Goblin Spearmen
- Da Stickas - 5 Goblin Archers
- The Horror - Necromancer 2; knows Poison Blades and Reanimate
- Scarecrows - 9 Skeletal Soldiers
- The Dream Hunter - Skeletal Champion
- Spectres - 4 units of 5 Skeletal Archers